Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

i was awarded this by the beautiful Emily :)




Here are the rules:

-Thank the person that nominated you with a link back!
-Tell 7 things about you!
-Pass this on to 9 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award!

7 things about me:
1) im only just regaining my confidence after high school bullies. 
2) im completely passionate about jewellery. you could be wearing a bin bag but, the jewellery makes it!
3) I have a beautiful 5 month old puppy, who i adore! if you would like to be introduced. let me know and ill do a quick post!
4) I loooooove sean paul, vybz kartel, and gyptian.
5) id be lost without my ipad. 
6) love hearts are my favourite sweets.
7) I wish i looked like holly willoughby!

9 blogs I give the award to: 

Emily at The not so perfect life
Lana at My Vouge Obsession
Kayley at Phat fashion and beauty
Sarah at Ohh so glam..
Lizzie at Lizzie's Style
Harri at Harri's hair and beauty
Emma at eyeshadow and Glitter
Natasha at C'est la vie!
Katie at Gold Dust

9 comments:

  1. Woahh!! Thankyou so much hun :) Means a lot!woohoo!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the award hun!!! :) hehe, and you mispelt my name :P

    xx janak'trina

    My Vogue Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Sorryhun!! Xx

      Delete
    2. i wanna meet your puppy!! thanks for the tag lovely :)

      xx

      My Vogue Obsession

      Delete
    3. If you look on my blog I did a post on her a couple of days ago :D xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the award :)

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou :) will do mine tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks or the tag hun. :) x

    ReplyDelete