Monday, 9 April 2012

7 deadly sins of beauty




I thought this post looked like fun, so I thoughts do it!
GREED
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Inexpensive is probably the bits I get from ELF, or natural collection. Most expensive would probably be MAC, Estée lauder, or benefit. I only tend to spend a lot of money on eye and lip products. :)

WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a \'love hate\' relationship with eyeliners. I can wear liquid eyeliner on the top but as soon as I I put anything on y tear line my eyes burn and water like mad. So I can\'t use them. But I love the way it looks. :(

GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?
I adore my lush bubblegum lip scrub. It smells absolutely divine and tastes delicious as well! Lovely!


SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
I rarely use face/eyelid primer. Although my makeup looks and feels so much nicer when I use it, I\'m just too lazy I guess! I also don\'t really use lip products. I\'m not sure why..

PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I love my brow zings kit by benefit, having perfectly groomed and shaped eyebrows gives me lots of confidence. I also love wearing false lashes.

LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I love dark/olive skin and good teeth. Both of which my man have! :P

ENVY
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
ANYTHING from lush! I love the lush gift sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment