Saturday, 7 April 2012

OOTD and Baby Lily xx

The sun has got his hat on again!
we've got family over this weekend, so its really great so far. my uncle and his girlfriend are here, and my cousin and his fiancé. and their beautiful new baby! shes So beautiful, i was so excited to meet her! 




So we're all going out today to Ely, to look around the shops and the market and stuff. so heres my OOTD. :)

Blouse: Monsoon
Trousers: River Island
Floral under Shirt: New look
Bird ring: Ebay
Confidence Ring: Flutter face
Infinity Ring: bijoux jewellery
'have faith in your dreams' ring: Disney couture
Necklace: Acessorize 









2 comments:

  1. I love the infinity ring, I want that symbol tattooed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty jewelry! Adorable baby!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete