Friday, 1 June 2012

HAUL

Im sorry i haven't posted in soo long! ive been really busy :) but it means ive got quite a lot of posts to do!
so i'll start off with some stuff my boyfriend bought me back when he went to Manchester to see his family a couple of weeks ago,
there's a market stall in gorton market which sells the most lovely bags at great prices, so i can never resist getting one, so i thought it was so sweet that Nathan didn't forget and bought me one back. <3
first was this bag, which i LOVE, i love studs, and i love this shape of bag, it fits absolutely everything i need in it, including my Ipad, which is a massive bonus



He also bought me back loads of earrings from Republic, because we don't have one near us, and he said id love it in there! So here they are :) i think they were all between £5-£8, im not sure :)



The last couple of things i bought were this bracelett from accessorize, i thought if treat myself on the way home from college so picked this up because its just so pretty :) i couldnt help myself changing it a little though, and i changed the little pink tassle it had on it for a skull. :) i think this was about £6 
and as you guys know, i get ALOT of stuff from my favourite little boutique, rosie and dolly, and i bought this gorgeous scarf the other day, its a lovely light chiffon meterial, Great for summer! and has this beautiful parrot print on it, im a sucker for anything with bird print! 





Last, me and nathan bought this lovely piggy bank, its one of those which you cant get into unless you actually smash it. so we're saving a holiday fund up! 










No comments:

Post a Comment