Sunday, 5 August 2012

I'm back! | Level 2 Dimploma Finnished!

Hey Guys!
 I am So sorry i havent blogged in such a long time. i know that all my posts are starting with this recently.
but i really am starting up properly now. ive been very busy with college, and bijoux design, plus my dads been in hospital.
So its been very stressful!
I'm also going to try and improve my blog like, alot! im going to start using a better camera to do my pictures. and generally put more time and TLC into my blog. So Watch this space! Because i'll hopefully be majourly improving.

So im hoping to have a loverly relaxed summer, With lots and lots of blogloving!

<3

Debdale park, Manchester

Well, i can officially, and proudly say, i have finnished my level 2 diploma in jewellery design and manufacture!
i'm so pleased. i am already on my level 3 course, however we have broken up briefly during the olympics, which i am glad about!
So i just wanted to show you guys a few of the pieces that i've made on my level 2 Course.
i hope you like them!




Thanks for reading, i hope you hadnt forgotten about me!

Love,









No comments:

Post a Comment