Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Monthly Favourites - March 2013

This is super super late i know! Buy this is going to be my march favourites :)

First, ill start off with a shampoo, its the lush 'big' shampoo. I actually hated this when i first bought it, as i felt that it dried my hair out, and when rubbing the salt into my hair it caused massive knots, however, i persevered with it, and teamed with a good conditioner its lovely! Also, i tried rubbing it between my hands a little before lathering it into my hair, which helped with the knots. And since working with it a little, its actually helping my natural curls massively, so yeah, thumbs up!













































Next up is a lipstick/liner combo. Over this (long, looong) winter, ive been loving a good red lip, and im really liking this combo at the moment it is the natural collection lipstick in 'red cherry' and the barry m liner in number 3 i believe. These just go really well together, and neither break the bank!









Next is another lush product, the 'rocketeer' bubble bar, ive pictured the one i am currently using next to an unused one, and its amazig, the one on the left has been used in SIX baths!! Its so good! And i mean big tall bubbles. These are pricier than te regular bath bombs but WELL worth it!!





Next is a mascara, this is the seventeen 'doll'd up' mascara. I got this for an absolute BARGAIN with my boots coupons, this usually retails at £6.29 but my coupon allowed me to pick it up for just £2. I always prefer plastic brushes as they seperate the lashes nicely and create a natural look. The shape of the brush also fits the lashes nicely and makes the application very easy! *love love love *









My last favourite this month is a high end lipstick. It is Estee lauder pure colour in 123 'fig' these lipsticks are super creamy and moosturising, not drying at all, plus i love this darker vampier red colour, plus the packaging on these is beautiful!













What were your favourite beauty bits this month??

Thanks for reading!!

- xo

No comments:

Post a Comment